TERMS & CONDITIONS
Crep Protect Limited Website Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions (the “Terms“) govern how we supply you with any of the products (“Products”) listed on our website http://www.crepprotect.com (the “Website“) as well as your use of our Website.
Please read these Terms carefully. Before proceeding with payment of your order you will be required to show that you have read and understood these Terms by clicking on the button on the Checkout page if you accept them. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for your future reference.
- Information about us
The Website http://www.crepprotect.com is a site operated by Crep Protect Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09223288 and with our registered office at Media House Kingsbury Works, Kingsbury Road, London, England, NW9 8UP. References to “we“, “our“, “us” in these Terms is to Crep Protect Limited.
- Service availability
Our Website is only intended for use by people resident in the United Kingdom, USA and the Republic of Ireland. We do not accept orders from individuals outside of those countries.
- Your status
By placing an order through our Website, you confirm that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- you are at least 18 years old;
- Ordering the Products and contracting
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order and setting out the order details. Please note that this is an acknowledgement only and does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the “Dispatch Confirmation“). The contract between us (“Contract“) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
- If, at any time after you have placed the order, you wish to cancel or amend it you may do so by emailing us at email@example.com. We shall not be obliged to accept any change, but if we do accept the change, we may be entitled to recover from you any unavoidable losses that we suffer as a result of the change and to alter the date for delivery and the price as a condition of accepting the change.
- If we do not supply the Products to you for any reason, we will not charge you for those Products and will refund any money already paid for them. However we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses which you may suffer if we do not supply the Products.
- Consumer rights
- You may cancel a Contract at any time within fourteen (14) working days, beginning on the day after you received the Product(s).
- To cancel a Contract, you must inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and stating the order number quoted on your Dispatch Confirmation. You must also return any Products which were ordered under the Contract to us, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk.
- You will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds and returns policy set out in clause 12.
- Details of this statutory right, and an explanation of how to exercise it, are provided in the Dispatch Confirmation. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
- Postage and shipping costs
- All orders are sent using Royal Mail.
- Standard UK Mainland (approximately 3-5 working days)
- Shipping and delivery
- We will aim to ship all orders placed before 3pm the same day.
- Orders to be shipped by Special Delivery must be placed before 1pm on the date of order.
- Orders placed after 1pm on Fridays will be shipped on the next available working day.
- Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 30 days of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- The Dispatch Confirmation will include a tracking number.
- All orders will require a signature on delivery.
- Delay is sometimes outside of our control and therefore, time of delivery will not be of the essence. As such we will not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivering the Products to you.
- If the Delivery Address is incorrect or incomplete and as a result we try but are not able to make the delivery, we may treat the order as cancelled by you. Where we deem the order to be cancelled we will refund the price of the Products, but we shall be entitled to keep the amount you paid for delivery.
- All Products advertised on our Website are subject to availability and you will be informed by email following the placing of your order if ordered Products are unavailable.
- Risk and title
- The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery to your address.
- Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
- Price and payment
- The price of any Products will be as quoted in Pounds Sterling on our Website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- These prices include VAT (unless expressly stated as exclusive of VAT) but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due as set out in clause 6 of these Terms.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate.
- Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
- Full payment must be received and verified by us before your purchase can be guaranteed.
- Promotional Codes
- We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
- Only one promotion code can be used per order. A promotional code can’t be used after an order has been placed. We will be entitled to refuse orders made as part of a promotional purchase over a spend limit of £100 per order.
- If a promotional code is used in a way that we consider abuses the spirit in which the promotional code was issued, then we can cancel or withdraw the promotional code at any time. If we believe that you are making a purchase through the Website in the course of a trading business, we will be entitled to refuse your order.
- Our refunds and returns policy
- Unless the Products are faulty, you may only return Products within seven working days of their delivery to you. In order to return Products, please email us at email@example.com. setting out your order confirmation number and reason for return.
- You must return the Product(s) to us in the same condition in which you received them (unopened and not used) and with all labels attached. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.
- When you return a Product to us:
- send your returns to:
- All orders are sent using Royal Mail.
Crep Protect Ltd
3 Sundon Business Park
- make sure you retain proof of postage from the post office, so that we may complete your return if it is lost on its way back to us. You should keep this proof until you have received your refund or replacement.
- if it is faulty we will notify you of any entitlement to a refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we receive the returned faulty Product. Products returned by you because of a fault will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- must ensure that the Product(s) are properly and securely packaged and labelled with our address; and
- are responsible for any loss or damage caused by incorrect or inadequate packaging by you.
- Our liability
- We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our Website is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
- Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased.
- This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- under the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses, a denial-of-service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us and even if such losses result from a deliberate breach of these Terms by us that would entitle you to terminate the contract between us, including but not limited to: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; or waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this clause 14.5 shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property that fall within the terms of clause 14.1.
- Written communications
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing via the email address at firstname.lastname@example.org. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- Transfer of rights and obligations
- The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
- You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
- Events outside our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
- If we are unable to fulfil or deliver an order due to events beyond our reasonable control, we shall not be responsible for the non-delivery or fulfilment of that order. We will attempt to complete delivery or fulfilment of all such orders as soon as the Force Majeure Event ends.
- Data Protection, Privacy and Cookies
- Our right to vary these Terms
- We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time without notice to you.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
- Law and jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.